Monday 25 February 2013

Gel Manicure Cheat...Sally Hansen - Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish in 'Fairy Teal' 450

     All of us would love to be able to afford to have gel manicures constantly and not just for special occasions like birthdays or holidays.

     Yet, while the more pampered of princesses amongst us have these little luxuries in life, the rest of us can rest easy with the new range of nail polishes that are giving pricey gel manicures a run for their money.

     Brands like Rimmel and Max Factor have all in recent months released polishes promising to possess as much durability as the gel manicure.

     Despite this, I had yet to try any of them until I came across this lovely turquoisey-teal colour from Poundland of all places!





The colour goes gorgeous with my puau shell bracelet from New Zealand!

      Initially, I wasn't expecting it be like the same consistency as a gel polish, mainly because it was from Poundland and the quality of the beauty products there is somewhat lacking...

     However, even after one coat, it's easy to tell that this polish is not your standard run-of-the-mill watery polish. It's thick without being gloopy or lumpy, and the colour is highly pigmented.

     I especially like the broad brush as it enables me to do my nails quickly and aptly.


    I havent't had this polish off since I bought it a few weeks ago, and I'm kicking myself for not buying a few more in different colours as there's none left now at such a bargain price!

No comments:

Post a Comment